Olight M23 Javelot
The M23 Javelot is a tactical LED flashlight featuring a high intensity output with a compact form factor. The M23 Javelot features a customized CREE XP-L LED that has a maximum output of 1020 lumens. The M23 Javelot features a stainless steel bezel and a tail conductive structure that makes it more stable, durable and impact resistance.
- Customized Cree XP-L LED with a maximum output of 1020 lumens
- Beam Distance: 436 Meters
- Shockproof body and enhanced conductivity tail cap
- Solid stainless steel bezel
- 3 brightness levels plus a strobe mode: When the light is on, the high mode at 1020lm (5 minutes) ramps down by 60% of the initial output
- Built in thermal management system that limits the high output of 1020 lumens to 5 minutes and then gradually ramps down from the high output by 60% after 3 minutes of constant use
- Multi-function tail cap: Half press for instant on, double half press the tail switch to reach the highest brightness level. Triple half press the tail switch for strobe mode and full press for constant on.
- Anti-scratch type III hard anodizing aluminum body
- Heat sink rings on the head for efficient heat dissipation
- Removeable retainer ring for better grip on the light with a hole for a lanyard
- There is 99% light transmittance rate through the tempered glass lens that has two-sided anti-reflective coating
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- IPX8 water-proof capability