Olight M20SX Javelot
The M20SX Javelot is the new version of our dual-switch tactical flashlight. The light is powered by two CR123 or one 18650 battery and maximum output has been improved to 820lm. The LED has been modified to maximize throw, giving beam distances of over 1200 ft. The M20SX features three brightness modes and strobe easily accessible by the two tail switches. The knurled, hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body has great durability and the combat grip ring prevents rolling and works perfectly with the various tactical techniques for employing a light, including the Harries, FBI, neck index, and cigar methods, among others. The M20SX Javelot has several optional tactical accessories such as weapon mounts, filters, and remote pressure switches. The light is a good assistant for hunting, law enforcement, search & rescue, and the outdoors.
- Three brightness levels from 25 to 820 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Customized CREE LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw reaching out to 370M (1214 ft)
- Multi-function click tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access directly to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Side switch to select modes with memory function to remember the last power setting used
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing, pocket clip, and crenelated stainless steel striking bezel
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating