Olight M3X Triton
The M3X XM-L2 Triton is a high-output long-throw tactical flashlight with a tailcap switch and a family of optional tactical accessories. For when you really need to reach out, the M3X XM-L2′s powerful CREE XM-L2 LED throws a scorching 1,200 lumens out beyond 600 yds. The M3X XM-L2 features two brightness levels and a strobe mode, easily set by the mode selector built into the head. The tailcap switch allows momentary activation as well as clicking on and off. The light utilizes three CR123A batteries, which can be expanded to four using an extension tube. The hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is 1-inch in diameter, making it easy to mount to weapons, and a remote pressure switch is available. This is the ultimate tactical light for military, law enforcement, and security use.
- Two brightness levels (300 and 1,000 lumens), plus a strobe mode, controlled by a mode selector built into the head
- Multi-function clicky tail switch with momentary activation and on/off
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, single-die CREE XM-L2 LED
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing and crenelated stainless steel striking bezel and tail
- Extended tube accommodates an additional battery to prolong run time
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating